LAST UPDATED January 27, 2022
WHO MAY USE THE WEBSITES
This Website is offered and available to user who are at least 13 years of age or older. The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age.
You need to create an account with SGMCHAIN to use the Services. When you create an account, we will ask your for some information about yourself. We may require you, in our sole discretion, to provide additional information and/or documents. If you do not provide complete and accurate information and/or documents in response to such a request, we may refuse to provide you with the Services. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Website.
SGMCHAIN account refers to a login account you need to use the Websites and App. SGMCHAIN account is required to use for the Service, and the Master Key is provided to you when you first sign up.
YOU MUST NEVER GIVE OR REVEAL THE MASTER KEY TO ANYONE. IT HAS ACCOUNT RECOVERY AND KEY CHANGES. UNLESS YOU WANT THAT PERSON/MACHINE TO HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE RIGHTS, ACCOUNTS AND FUNDS OF THE ADRESSES THAT ARE GENERATED FROM THAT KEY.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Websites and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with this website. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
SGMCHAIN account is only available to you and cannot allow anyone else to use it. You also have to manage your password your own so that no one else could access to it without permission. If you suspect an unauthorized access, please notify SGMCHAIN immediately. If an unauthorized person logged in with your account information, all activities that occur in your account are considered entirely your responsibility, and SGMCHAIN is not responsible for any losses that may result.
You must be at least 18 years of age and have reached the legal age of majority in the country in which your account is registered to use any Websites. By using this Websites and by agreeing to this Agreement you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor and review new accounts before you may sign in and start using the Services. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for our Services. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITES
We may update the content on this Websites from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Websites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISIT TO THE WEBSITES
LINKS FROM THE WEBSITES
If the Websites contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party Websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Websites. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
LINKS TO OTHER RESOURCES
Although the Websites and App may link to other resources, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked resource, unless specifically stated herein.
We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their resources. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third parties.
You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any resource which you access through a link on the Websites and App. Your linking to any other off-site resources is at your own risk.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related App for violating any of the prohibited uses.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Further, all rights to this Website, its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned and controlled by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site. You acknowledge and agree that by downloading the Copyrighted Materials you do not acquire any ownership rights in or to such materials. Your use of the Site and/or the Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of our intellectual property, including, without limitation, the Copyrighted Materials and Marks, or that of any third party.
SGMCHAIN’s policy is to suspend or terminate the account of repeat infringers. SGMCHAIN’s response may depend on relevant aggravating or mitigating circumstances, but generally we will terminate an account if it is the subject of three valid infringement notices.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any term of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms or any policy or guideline of the Websites and App, at any time and in our sole discretion. Any changes or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Websites and App, and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of these Websites and App following the posting of changes or modifications will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
Customer shall be solely responsible for its actions and the actions of its users while using the SGMCHAIN. Customer acknowledges and agrees: (a) to abide by all local, state, national, and international laws and regulations applicable to Customer’s use of the SGMCHAIN, including without limitation the provision of Customer Data; (b) not to send or store data on or to the SGMCHAIN which violates the rights of any individual or entity established in any jurisdiction. If you do not agree to these terms, we advise you not to use our SGMCHAIN immediately to avoid any conflicts in the future.
If you have any questions, would like to learn more information about SGMCHAIN and to provide feedback related to the subject thereof, please feel free to email us at [email protected]